FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
How To Open Url In Facebook App
Guilde du Commerce Index du Forum  » Guilde du Commerce  » Cantina  » How To Open Url In Facebook App
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
virgimegha
Alliés

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Open Url In Facebook App
Répondre en citant

How To Open Url In Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Open a facebook link by native Facebook app on iOS Ask Question up vote 55 down vote favorite 34 If the native Facebook app is installed on the iPhone. Register today, its free! Resource Library Browse our huge collection of tech white papers, case studies, downloads, and other resources here. OOPS. rev2018.1.9.28317 . However, its not possible to navigate to anywhere else in the Facebook app) fb://feed Open Facebook app to the News Feed fb://events Open Facebook app to the Events page fb://requests Open Facebook app to the Requests list fb://notes - Open Facebook app to the Notes page fb://albums Open Facebook app to Photo Albums list To launch the above URLs: NSURL *theURL = [NSURL URLWithString:"fb:// "]; [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:theURL]; shareimprove this answer edited Mar 7 '13 at 0:32 typeoneerror 30.5k28110191 answered May 2 '12 at 15:04 Saad 7,44722846 Is it possible to check in Simulator 6.1 ? –Chintan Jul 31 '13 at 12:29 You can't add any application on simulator. .. In iOS you can say fb://. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Thanks! –Chris Miles May 11 '13 at 7:14 3 it not work.{ error: { message: "An access token is required to request this resource.", type: "OAuthException", code: 104, fbtraceid: "AlTl1RaNO9b" } } –thienlode Sep 23 '15 at 10:01 this is working well for me on iOS 9, but on iOS 8 and iOS 10 it is just opening Facebook App without going to my page –AmineG Oct 7 '16 at 16:52 add a comment up vote 24 down vote To add yonixs comment as an answer, the old fb://page/ URL no longer works. How to best tell him to stop? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Page begins with number, WordPress adds 2 Should the + subject-verb agreement Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? Compare two numbers given as strings How to show this matrix is positive semi-definite? Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Numeral system for a species with 8 fingers Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Should a value of a constant be changed over time? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? fixing the following diagram? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long more hot questions question feed default . Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged iphone ios xcode facebook or ask your own question. Code is Copyright 2010 Facebook, Inc., licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. rev2018.1.9.28317 . –Brad Moore Jul 3 '13 at 10:15 add a comment up vote 8 down vote I know the question is old, but in support of the above answers i wanted to share my working code. –haxpor Nov 3 '15 at 5:05 show 7 more comments up vote 27 down vote Just use or page name) to get your page ID and after you can see all the detain and your ID after in your IOS app use : NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString:"fb://profile/[your ID]"]; [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:url]; shareimprove this answer edited Mar 28 '14 at 6:47 Hiren 10.2k74267 answered Nov 20 '12 at 9:53 Romano401 641811 1 Thanks for the graph url ! It was very useful –Plot Dec 4 '12 at 13:39 1 This was an important piece of the puzzle. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Will only load file types WebView supports myWebView.setWebViewClient(new WebViewKeep()); myWebView.setInitialScale(1); // Set the initial zoom scale myWebView.getSettings().setBuiltInZoomControls(true); // Initialize zoom controls for your WebView component myWebView.getSettings().setUseWideViewPort(true); // Initializes double-tap zoom control Check if this works for you. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Already i logged in in Facebook. and for application ID is that my fan page id? I can't seem to find very good documentation on this. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . –DogDog Aug 19 '13 at 15:49 1 I'm getting page not found even though I know the id is correct. Can't figure out why –c0d3Junk13 Oct 16 '14 at 23:32 add a comment up vote 10 down vote I did this in MonoTouch in the following method, I'm sure a pure Obj-C based approach wouldn't be too different. Privacy Policy Cookies Ad Choice Terms of Use Mobile User Agreement A ZDNet site Visit other CBS Interactive sites: Select SiteCBS CaresCBS FilmsCBS RadioCBS.comCBS InteractiveCBSNews.comCBSSports.comChowhoundClickerCNETCollege NetworkGameSpotLast.fmMaxPrepsMetacritic.comMoneywatchmySimonRadio.comSearch.comShopper.comShowtimeTech Pro ResearchTechRepublicThe InsiderTV.comUrbanBaby.comZDNet . The Notifications page opens. Hope it helps someone!. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Here's how to call the FB application (if it is installed): Intent intent = new Intent(); intent.setClassName("com.facebook.katana","com.facebook.katana.ProxyAuth"); intent.putExtra("clientid", applicationId); mAuthActivityCode = activityCode; activity.startActivityForResult(intent, activityCode); This code is taken from the Facebook API, which authorizes an action. shareimprove this answer edited Jul 3 '13 at 4:07 Communityf 11 answered Nov 14 '12 at 1:42 Brad Moore 220421 Cheers for that edit. The fb://profile/ does –yonix Sep 4 '12 at 7:42 9 To add to what yonix said, you can find the page id by going to graph.facebook.com/AlibabaUS. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. All rights reserved. However, its not possible to navigate to anywhere else in the Facebook app) fb://feed Open Facebook app to the News Feed fb://events Open Facebook app to the Events page fb://requests Open Facebook app to the Requests list fb://notes Open Facebook app to the Notes page fb://albums Open Facebook app to Photo Albums list If before opening this url you want to check wether the user fas the facebook app you can do the following (as explained in another answer below): if ([[UIApplication sharedApplication] canOpenURL:nsurl]){ [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:nsurl]; } else { //Open the url as usual } Source shareimprove this answer edited Feb 17 '14 at 11:36 Miquel Coll 473627 answered May 2 '12 at 15:02 WrightsCS 44.2k21121168 can i open this url in safari with login?. Apparently it was replaced by fb://profile/, even though a page is not a profile. If the Facebook application is not logged in when executing the code, the user will then be redirected to the Facebook app to login and then after connecting the Facebook is not redirected to the page! NSURL *fbNativeAppURL = [NSURL URLWithString:"fb://page/yourPageIDHere"] [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:fbNativeAppURL] shareimprove this answer edited Nov 20 '13 at 11:14 Don Cruickshank 2,62162831 answered Nov 20 '13 at 10:23 user3012572 111 add a comment up vote 1 down vote swift 3 if let url = URL(string: "fb://profile/ ") { if #available(iOS 10, *) { UIApplication.shared.open(url, options: [:],completionHandler: { (success) in print("Open fb://profile/ : (success)") }) } else { let success = UIApplication.shared.openURL(url) print("Open fb://profile/ : (success)") } } shareimprove this answer answered Feb 24 '17 at 11:35 iParesh 555318 add a comment up vote 0 down vote This will open the URL in Safari: [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:" For the iphone, you can launch the Facebook app if installed by using a url starting with fb:// More information can be found here: also here: Stolen from the above site: fb://profile Open Facebook app to the users profile fb://friends Open Facebook app to the friends list fb://notifications Open Facebook app to the notifications list (NOTE: there appears to be a bug with this URL 5a02188284
how to change your profile picture on android facebook appfacebook app messages notificationschat de facebook para nokia lumia 520how can i get lots of likes on facebookhow to hack someones facebook androidfree download facebook chat for n95facebook and mac messageshow to hack facebook account without any riskmcdonald facebook campaignfacebook para windows phone no tiene chat

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Guilde du Commerce Index du Forum  » Guilde du Commerce  » Cantina  » How To Open Url In Facebook App
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003